contactparent portalsearch
Motcombe Park Sports Club

Visa Requirements


for Overseas Pupils Studying at Port Regis

Tier 4 Child Visas

  1. If a child has a UK or European Union passport they will not require a visa to study in the UK.
  2. If a child does not have either a UK or EU passport, even if they live in the UK, they may require a Tier 4 child visa. Please check a non-UK or non-EU passport carefully to see whether your child has RIGHT OF ABODE in the UK.
  3. If a child lives outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and does not have either a UK or EU passport then you will need to apply for a Tier 4 Child Visa to allow your child to study at Port Regis.  This is requirement of the UK Government, not simply a school requirement.

Parents of a child who lives overseas should check this website for information:   

More specific information on Tier 4 Child Visas is available at this website:

Parents must ensure that their child is in possession of a valid visa before the start of the child’s first term. Parents must also ensure that their child’s passport and visa are renewed as required.

Port Regis is registered as a Highly Trusted Sponsor, and is thus able to assist with the application process.    A fee of £275 is payable to Port Regis for the work involved in processing the application, and there is a fee payable to the UK Border Agency.

Full details are available from the Admissions Office