Golf ClubSUB MENU
Nestled within 160 acres of beautiful Dorset countryside, Motcombe Park Golf Club invites you to enjoy a round of golf in the picturesque grounds of Port Regis School. This 10-hole (18 tee) course is ideal for beginners, yet challenging enough to satisfy the more experienced players with water hazards, bunkers and tricky greens to negotiate.. With nine par 3 holes and one par 4 hole, the course offers an unforgettable and enjoyable golfing experience, while the eighteen tees give the feel of a much larger course.
Each month there are Medal and Stableford competitions. There are also Staff vs Members matches, an Annual Knockout and a Winter and Summer Eclectic competition. Members are invited to take part in any or all of these events.
Benefits of joining:
- Value for money membership
- Friendly and approachable staff
- Beautiful setting for superb golf
- No pre-booking of tee-off times
- Holes from 94 to 215 yards
- 18 tees
- Guests welcome
- Ample car parking near the first tee
- Minimal restrictions on playing times other than Competition Days, Port Regis Sports Day and Port Regis School Golf Matches and lessons.
- Tea, coffee and changing facilities available in the Sports Club
If you would like to join the Motcombe Park Golf Club, please complete and return our application form with your membership fee and TWO passport-sized photographs. We will issue you with your Membership Card without delay along with further details on the use of the club. For Joint Golf Club and Sports Club Membership, please complete the application form as normal, stating your wish for Joint Golf/Sports Club Membership. Current parents of children at Port Regis pay a reduced price, details are available from Reception.